We are looking for a hardworking, resilient and passionate Senior Spa Therapist to work for our award-winning, beautiful brand in a Prestige Knightsbridge Retailer.
There are 2 key focuses to this role; firstly, to drive, book and perform outstanding treatments on customers that will make them want to return again and again. Secondly, to retail our beautiful products to footfall throughout the salon and following treatments. The role will be incentivised to meet both treatment and retail targets.
The role responsibilities are, but not limited to:
* Driving treatment bookings to meet treatment targets
* Performing a variety of treatments, with the aim to re-book follow up treatments
* Educating and advising clients on products, with the aim to lead to a retail sale
* Ensure all treatment protocols and standards are followed
* Maintain the cleanliness of the treatment room, ensuring it looks beautiful, always.
* Recognising the importance of sales and introducing products as part of the aftercare process
* Delivering outstanding customer service at all times within a fast-paced environment
* Support Store/Brand with events/promotions using these opportunities to drive sales
* Stock replenishment, general admin duties and adhoc tasks
* Adhere to all store/ brand requirements
This job role will require the candidate to be focused on driving and maintaining the success of the treatment room. It is a challenging role but you will be greatly rewarded and supported.
The candidate must be bubbly, confident, positive and a natural salesperson. They must be resilient to work in a tough environment and dedicated to the job at hand.
It would be great if you have/ can do the following:
* Minimum of NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy with strong knowledge of skin types
* Have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar role
* Outstanding communication skills with the ability to bespoke treatments and skincare routines
* Proven track record in the delivery of excellent customer service
* Ability to consistently exceed sales goals and targets
* Realise the importance of adhering to both store and brand policies
* Flexible with regards to working shifts/up to 9pm
* Must be based in London, or within a commutable distance.
– Ongoing support from our head office team
– Commission/ bonus
– Generous staff discount on products
– Competitive salary