We are proud to be working with this elite brand that is now expanding its team due to phenomenal opening success.
My clients spa is the only one of its kind, so they selected a special location at one of London’s premier luxury destinations with over 35 designer boutiques.. This luxury space houses four treatment suites and a retail boutique, and offers a range of services including personal skin consultations, spa treatments and products, all tailored to the client’s individual requirements.
We now invite dedicated, passionate therapist who have a focus on skin to apply for this role that offers an above average salary working with an elite team of therapists.
The below is a short brief of what we require however for a full job description, please apply to us.
• Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
• Efficient, well organised, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Must be able to build rapport with guest.
• Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
• Good verbal and written skills.
• Strong team player.
• Strong with product sales and recommendations.
Education and experience:
• NVQ3 / CIDESCO / CIBTAC or other equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Spa therapist
• Customer service experience, preferably in a 5-star spa.