Aesthetician NVQ level 4 trained
As always, so pleased to be recruiting for this highly exclusive London location.
You must be NVQ level 4 to apply and be able to work some weekends and evenings.
My client is a rising star in her field and as such has taken on a couple more treatment rooms in this prestigious space.
Committed to providing excellent customer service whilst carrying out aesthetically based face and body treatments and skin rejuvenation treatments to the highest possible standard in line with standard operating procedures, with due care, attention and sensitivity to the patient’s needs, building a loyal client base.
- To consistently deliver an exception standard of service on both Male and Female clients.
- To professionally greet and welcome clients in a calm, patient, confidential and discreet manner.
- To demonstrate pride and enjoyment in your work by consistently upholding professional standards, reflecting in client retention and request rate.
- To perform in-depth consultation and consent with technical knowledge and accuracy ensuring that clients have an understanding of the technology, potential treatment outcome, risks involved, alternative treatment options and aftercare recommendations.
- To ensure that the relevant consultation and patch test has been performed prior to treatment.
- To ensure record accuracy of treatment parameters, observations, recommendations and aftercare.
- To ensure that clients receive the maximum benefit from their treatment whilst adhering to treatment timings and safety.
- To have a calm, flexible and respectful manner whilst dealing with clients, delayed for service. Whilst adhering to the Standard Operating Procedure and Health and Safety Protocols.
- Proactively up-selling additional services and having a varied knowledge in all services offered within the Salon.
- Participate in scheduled technical training relevant to skill set required, set by management.
- To show consistency with Health and Safety requirements set by manager, and completing daily checks.
- Maintain treatment room standards, treatment room set up and surrounding areas as per Standard Operating Procedure.
- To be resourceful with stock management in treatment room to prevent stock wastage and participate in monthly stock take.
- To undertake any necessary work or engagement for the betterment of the business, during downtime.
- Maintain professional appearance, behaviour, integrity to guest and fellow employees
- ESSENTIAL SKILLS
- Qualified to a CIDESCO ,CIDBTAC or NVQ LEVEL 3 in Beauty Therapy
- Level 4 in Laser & Light Therapies
- Core of knowledge training
- Able to perform treatments on both Male and Female client
- KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Achieve individual sales and retail target
- Occupancy rate
- Client Retention rate
- Client complaint rate
- Guest Shopper result
- Treatment efficacy
- 100% Completion of consultation form
- Personal appearance and room standards
- Integrity & Trust
- Health & Safety awareness
- Planning & Organisation
- Resilience & Composure
- Customer Focus