Medical Aesthetician in Surrey
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join my clients clinic in Esher, Surrey within a Full Time Medical Aesthetician role.
My client is an award winning clinic that strives to offer the best possible service.
They can offer you a competitive salary, an attractive commission structure, generous staff discounts plus more!
The role is on a rota basis, you will be required to work every other Saturday and some late nights.
They are looking for a professional and experienced Medical Aesthetician to join their established team which offers specialist non-surgical cosmetic treatments and advanced beauty treatments.
The successful candidate will possess at least three years experience at NVQ Level 3 or an equivalent qualification.
Laser experience essential and further training is provided.
Day to day duties will include ;
- Performing a variety of Skin rejuvenation treatments.
- Recommending home care and treatment packages.
- Laser treatments and body contouring treatments.
- Previous strong experience of Sales with retail products and treatments is essential.
- Ensuring all patient are treated professionally and receive 5* service at all times.
- Working alongside a team of award winning Doctors and nurses.
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent customer service.
- Strong sales experience and commercial awareness.
- Target driven.
- Be passionate about achieving results and combining treatments.
- Good team player, committed, flexible, presentable, conscientious and reliable.
- Able to work a flexible shift pattern.
- Display a friendly and professional manner and be able to communicate effectively with patients, management and co-workers.